Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Favorite Movies of 2011 So Far….


I am one big movie freak just love watching movies, there have been times where I have watched even six to seven movies in a day that surely would show my craziness towards movies. My favorite genres are action, comedy, romantic-comedy, science-fiction, fantasy I do watch the other types too but these are always my first preference. This year many Hollywood movies have come and gone but some of the movies which I personally liked or the ones I can call my favorite are mentioned below.

The Green Hornet – The movie deals mainly with crime fighting, it’s a really good flick it’s got good comedy a must watch if you like crime movies with comedy touch.

The Beaver – This movie is about a troubled person who adopts a beaver hand puppet. It’s a onetime watch as per me but it’s very well made. 

The Tree of Life – This movie is based in the 1950’s it’s a science fiction movie an great watch. It’s a movie based on a family with three boys and mainly on the eldest son. If I tell more about it then it would act as a spoiler watch it know more. 

Bridesmaids – A Comedy movie based on a best friend who is chosen to be a maid of honor. Being lovelorn and broke the girl has to find a way through the expensive and bizarre rituals with an oddball group of bridesmaids. A truly awesome comedy flick.  

The Music Never Stopped – An emotional father and son story. The son suffers from brain tumor that prevents him from forming new memories, cant reveal more but if you have time right now watch it now.

Hesher - Hesher is a loner. He hates the world and everyone in it. He has long greasy hair and homemade tattoos. He is malnourished and smokes a lot of cigarettes. He likes fire and blowing things up. He lives in his van, until he meets TJ.

Win Win - A struggling lawyer and volunteer wrestling coach's chicanery comes back to haunt him when the teenage grandson of the client he's double-crossed comes into his life.

Source Code - An action thriller centered on a soldier who wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train.

These are the movies which are my favorites of 2011 till now there are movies like X-Men – First Class, Pirates of Caribbean, Kung Fu Panda these movies are good too but for me these movies are similar to the old parts. I Recommend you guys to check out the above movies also checkout a document I uploaded TOP 250 Hollywood Movies Ever it’s got a list of all time best movies. Now next big movie I am expecting is Transformers 3 hope that meets our expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment